$140 for the initial appointment (45-50 minutes)
$125 per 45-50 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I accept the following insurance:
- Out of Network
If I am not in network with your insurance carrier and you have out of network mental health benefits, psychotherapy services can be applied to your deductible. Once your deductible is met, you will receive a reimbursement percentage from your insurance company. We can provide the statements necessary for you to file for reimbursement with your insurance provider.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.